Would you like to improve your equine photography through real-life Photography Tuition?
Capture some unique and beautiful images to build and expand your portfolio?
Build confidence in your style?
The question is,
Who am i?
I have been a professional photographer for over 10 years, Last year I joined the MPA gained the rank of Associate and won the National Pet Photographer of the Year.
Pet photography is my passion and I want to share that passion with everyone. My training courses cater for all skill levels, from absolute beginner up to professionals wishing to expand their horse portfolios. These days give you the opportunity to see how I work and incorporate that into your own ever-evolving style.
My workshops have several aims;
- To give you something natural to add to your portfolio, something you would be proud to have on your website, something prospective clients can use to set you apart.
- To give valuable advice and tips improve the quality of your equine photography.
- To this end I will provide horses and model(s) in a suitable location. I will then demonstrate and advise from start to finish, to make sure you get the most out the experience.
The workshops also can cover many areas including;
- Recommend camera setup and lens advice.
- Gaining confidence around horses.
- Developing you own style.
- How to position horses and owners to capture their special bond.
- How to work with different lighting setups both natural and artificial.
- How to spot locations that can work to capture the style you want.
I know from experience that these days can be a lot of information to take in at once. As to that end we have another option for training.
I also offer 1-2-1 photography tuition, this enables you to learn at your own pace and ask the questions that would bring most benefit to you. There are both half-day and full-day options.